Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

Once upon a time not too long ago I was getting everything ready to celebrate my 21st birthday, probably the most important birthday for some of us, especially if you live in Las Vegas. I headed to the mall to find a complete outfit for my celebration. I went into TopMan located inside the Fashion Show mall. I entered the shoe department and right away I was greeted by the sales associate. As I looked around, this gentleman approached me and informed me about their sale rack of shoes and said that if I needed any sizes he would be more than glad to get them for me. I saw a couple styles I liked and I asked him if they had my size, which to my disappointment they did not, but this guy did not give up so easily, he continued to offer me styles and asked me what were the shoes for, when he found out it was my birthday he showed me other options that would work with the outfit I had just purchased. Finally we found a pair that worked. I thanked him for all his help and we engaged in minor conversation before I left the store. As a fellow Sales associate myself I honestly can say that he provided excellent service and managed to make a sale and make me, the customer. happy with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment