Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As a filmmaking professional I am far from the usual. I see the world with different eyes, I imagine worlds and characters that are out of our reality. In my work I channel endless possibilities and always "wow" my clients. I allow them to see in my mind into the worlds that I can create with a camera, take them to places they never thought they could go to, show them my reality. When I make a movie, I think to myself "What can I do to make this project not like my others" and that's something I take pride in, I never repeat myself, always something fresh out of my enormous imagination. Since I was little, I've always known I was different, I wasn't like the other kids, I did not want to be a pilot, or a fire fighter, or a police officer, or a doctor, all great and respectable careers but I wasn't like them, I wanted more, I wanted to make a name out of myself. I was always amazed by filmmaking and acting and anything involving the industry, it fascinated me and still does, its my passion. I think this is very important, you have to be passionate about the work you do in order to be successful in it and I have plenty of that. Uniqueness is a very beautiful thing, we do not have to settle with what reality tells us we need to have, we can always stride for more, any dream can be reached with hard work and determination, and I am glad I get to live my dream because I can tell you, it is not an ordinary one.

No comments:

Post a Comment